Regarding the valve market distribution, it is mainly based on the construction of engineering projects. The major users of valves are the petrochemical industry, power sector, metallurgical sector, chemical industry and urban construction sector. The petrochemical industry mainly adopts API standard gate valves, globe valves, and globe valves; the electric power sector mainly uses high-temperature pressure gate valves, vacuum valves , globe valves, globe valves, globe valves and valves, and some low-pressure butterfly valves and gate valves for water supply and drainage valves; chemical industry Stainless steel gate valves, globe valves, and globe valves are mainly used; the metallurgical industry mainly uses low-pressure large-diameter butterfly valves, oxygen shut-off valves and oxygen ball valves; urban construction departments mainly use low-pressure valves, such as urban water pipelines mainly use large-diameter gate valves, and building construction mainly uses mid-line For butterfly valves, metal-sealed butterfly valves are mainly used for urban heating; flat gate valves and ball valves are mainly used for oil pipelines; stainless steel ball valves are mainly used in the pharmaceutical industry; stainless steel ball valves are mainly used in the stainless steel industry.
Regarding the market trend of valve products , analysis shows that the main trends for a period of time in the future are as follows
1. With the transfer of petroleum development to inland oilfields and offshore oilfields, the power industry has developed from thermal power below 300,000 kilowatts to thermal power, hydropower and nuclear power plants above 300,000 kilowatts. Valve products should also respond to changes in equipment application fields. Change its performance and parameters.
2. Urban construction systems generally use a large number of low-pressure valves to develop toward environmental protection and energy-saving, from the low-pressure iron gate valves used in the past to environmental protection-type rubber plate valves, balance valves, metal seal butterfly valves and centerline seal butterfly valves. The development of oil and gas transportation projects in the direction of pipelines requires a large number of flat gate valves and ball valves.
3. Another aspect of energy development is energy saving. From the perspective of energy saving, the development of steam traps will develop towards subcritical and supercritical high parameters.
4. The development of power station construction towards large-scale development requires large-caliber and high-pressure valves and pressure reducing valves, as well as fast opening and closing valves.
5. With the demand for complete sets of projects, the supply of valves has developed from a single variety to multiple varieties and specifications. There is an increasing trend for a valve manufacturer to provide all the valves required by an engineering project.
Scan and follow us
Address: No. 2465, Hengcang Road, Malu Town, Jiading District, Shanghai
Phone: 021-56772777 56521514 56521504